Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
The Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton N.B. The most important thing you need to know about us? First and foremost, we love our pets. That’s what ultimately fuels our relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium Pet Foods.
Our pet food products include: North Paw Grain Free Pet Food, Inukshuk Professional Dog Food, and ProSeries Pet Food.
Small Pet Food Packaging Line Worker - Closes March 30, 2018
Position Summary: Reporting to the Pet Food Packaging Supervisor, the primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all outgoing product is correctly packaged according to specifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weigh, seal, label, stack and wrap finished product.
- Ensure that pallets are free of damage, neatly labeled and stacked.
- Conduct quality checks on finished product and complete appropriate forms.
- Maintain a safe & clean work area.
- Operate all equipment applicable to the work area including but not limited to: Sealers, Scales, Hoist, wrapper, pallet jack, Sample machine, Inkjet Printer, conveyor belts, Label Printer and more…
- Troubleshoot equipment when problems arise.
- Other duties as required.
- Work independently and quickly to meet changing priorities
- Training in Forklift Operation
- Fire extinguisher use
- Safe lifting techniques
- Packaging techniques
- First Aid training
- Health & Safety training
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to follow instructions / procedures.
- Ability to perform relevant mathematical calculations
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Shift Work.
- Ability to work in very hot/very cold work environments.
- Dusty environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25kg repeatedly over a 12 hr. shift.
- Ability to work overtime
Location: Based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must be able to drive to work
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in-person at 136 Hodgson Road, Fredericton, NB. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.